Massachusetts Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
The Taunton commercial real estate attorneys at Percy Law Group, PC, have extensive experience handling commercial real estate transactions. We are highly successful in working with our clients and other members of their commercial real estate team in successfully and efficiently completing their commercial real estate matters.
Our commercial real estate clients in Massachusetts include:
- Property and building owners
- Real estate investors
- Land and commercial developers
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Property managers
- Lessors and lessees
- Buyers and sellers
Contact our commercial real estate law team to arrange an initial consultation. We will counsel you from start to successful finish while protecting your interests at every stage.
Comprehensive Services Geared Toward Meeting Your Real Estate Needs
Our commercial real estate attorneys provide transactional services to facilitate the smooth, orderly and cost-effective purchase, sale, development and leasing of commercial property. We can assist in all commercial real estate transactions:
- Drafting or review of purchase and sale agreements, commercial construction agreements, commercial leasing agreements and lease negotiations, bank/lender documents, condominium documents
- Representation in connection with subdivision and land development approvals
- Representation and advice on M.G.L. Chapter 40B matters
- Assistance with real estate financing for acquisition, construction loans, transitional financing and secondary financing
- Tax-free exchanges of commercial and residential property
- Evaluating the condition of title for real property and assistance in resolving title disputes
- Evaluating documents as required to demonstrate "due diligence"
- Conducting or supervising the closing
- Issuing title insurance
Additionally, our attorneys provide representation to landlords and tenants, including residential and commercial lease issues, landlord-tenant disputes and evictions. We also represent clients before municipal boards of selectmen, city councils, zoning boards of appeal, planning boards and conservation commissions.
Although we handle any litigation that arises, we have focused experience in workouts and restructurings for both lenders and borrowers, and we advise our clients in developing strategies for dealing with distressed real estate.
Experienced Lawyers Serving the Taunton Area: Call (508) 206-9900
At Percy Law Group, PC, we provide you with the personalized attention you require, and we will work to efficiently get you the results you need. Our attorneys take a practical approach to representation, limit costs by avoiding approaches that do not serve our clients.
Most importantly, we form relationships with our clients so that we may understand and relate to them and their business goals.
Call on the experienced commercial real estate law team at our firm for sound advice regarding commercial real estate transactions and litigation.
We can provide a comprehensive review of your options, advise you on the best course of action, and, as appropriate, create the documentation needed to protect your interests and pursue those options in a determined, result-focused manner. Contact our law firm online or call us today toll free at 508.206.9900!