Complaints for Modifications We Are Known For Compassionate Service. See The 5-Star Reviews For Yourself!

Child Support Modifications in Massachusetts

Your life, your children's lives, and your former spouse's life will change in the years after your divorce. It is important that your divorce order reflects these changes. An attorney can help you modify your divorce agreement so it reflects the realities of your life. The divorce lawyers of Percy Law Group, PC, help individuals across Eastern Massachusetts modify the terms of their divorce order. Our law firm will work tirelessly to help you modify any of the following parts of your divorce order:

Our Taunton child support attorneys and staff will stay focused on you and your case. We fight for you, and we won't stop fighting for you until we get the justice you deserve. We make this promise to each and every client.

Taunton Attorneys Who Aggressively Pursue Justice in Divorce Modification

Child support can typically be changed only upon a showing of material and substantial change in circumstances, such as a significant increase or decrease in your income. For instance, the loss of one parent's job may require the modification of child support. Alimony can also be modified or terminated based upon either your marital agreement and/or upon a showing of material and significant changes in circumstances for either party. The recent revisions to Massachusetts alimony laws have substantially changed the landscape. Talk to our modification attorneys to see how you can modify your alimony payments. There are several situations that may give rise to a request to modify a child support or visitation order, including:

  • Relocation of one of the parents; relocation could require a change of custody or at the very least a change in visitation to accommodate the parents' and child's schedule.
  • A change in work schedule of a parent may give rise to a new schedule for practical purposes.
  • An unsafe environment may also give rise to a modification of a child custody or visitation. For example, if a new boyfriend or girlfriend uses drugs, is abusive or presents a danger to the children, then it may be possible to obtain a change in child custody or supervised visitation.

Modifying child support or visitation can be some of the hardest of all cases presented before the Probate and Family Court. Our law firm will be prepared to provide tenacious advocacy and candid counsel at every step of the proceedings.

Contact Percy Law Group, PC

Call us toll free at (508) 206-9900 or complete our contact form to schedule an initial consultation. Although our main office is located in Taunton, we maintain offices across Massachusetts for our clients' convenience.

Why Choose Our Massachusetts Law Firm?

  • We Will Always Be in Your Corner Fighting Hard for You and Your Family
  • We Typically Get Results Fast: We Start Working on Your Case from Day 1
  • We Offer Free Consultations for Injury, Workers' Comp & Family Law Cases
  • We Are Available When and Where You Want
  • We Will Push and Push to Get the Best Possible Result for You
  • We Have Spanish and Portuguese Services Available


  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.