Residential Real Estate Closings
Closing Services & Settlement Services
Our real estate attorneys provide transactional services to assist with ensuring a smooth, pleasant, orderly and cost effective purchase, sale or lease of real property, as well as provide needed legal services to property owners, lessors and lessees. That is why it's important for you to have the residential real estate team at Percy Law Group, PC on your side. Call our firm today to arrange an initial consultation. We stay focused on your case, your needs, and your results, that is our promise to you.
Getting the Job Done for You
We can assist in all residential real estate matters including:
- Drafting and review of purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting and review of construction contracts (see below)
- Drafting of residential leasing agreements and lease negotiations, and any resulting landlord/tenant litigation
- Condominium documents for conversions, and for new or existing condominiums
- Landlord and tenant representation for residential and commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Assistance with real estate financing for acquisition, construction loans, transitional financing and secondary financing
- Representation before governmental boards (see below)
- Evaluating the condition of title for real property and assistance in resolving title disputes
- Preparing and assembling documents required to complete a transaction
- Supervising the real estate closing transaction
- Issuance of title insurance
Focused On You and Your Needs
The closing services attorneys at Percy Law Group, PC, understand that many aspects of the law can be intimidating, but we believe lawyers and law firms should not be. We take the time to explain to you exactly what is happening, why it is happening, how it involves you, and what you need to do about it. This kind of clear and open communication ensures you are armed with the knowledge and understanding to make informed decisions. We have been providing the highest level of excellence in residential real estate closing services for over two decades. We will settle for nothing less in our service to you.
Property Closings Attorney Serving Taunton & Massachusetts
At Percy Law Group, PC, we provide you with the personalized attention you require. We have been doing this for a long time, and with that kind of experience we are very good at efficiently getting you the results you need. Our lawyers work to make your residential real estate matter as stress-free as possible. We are here for you. We take the time to explain what you are facing through each step of the process as we work together toward achieving your desired result.
Contact the experienced residential real estate law team at Percy Law Group, PC for sound advice on your particular legal needs. We can provide a comprehensive review of your options, advise you on the best course of action, and as appropriate create the documentation needed to protect your interests and pursue those options in a determined, result focused manner. Contact us online or call us toll free at (508) 206-9900 to schedule an initial consultation.