Repetitive Stress Injuries on the Job
Helping Injured Workers Throughout Taunton, Bristol County & All of Massachusetts
If you use any part of your body in a similar, repetitive motion every day, you can suffer a repetitive stress injury. Whether you are a clerical worker, a manual laborer, or a health care worker, you may be at risk of suffering repetitive stress injuries. While these injuries often are thought of as carpal tunnel syndrome, they also involve a number of other types of injuries, such as back strain and damage to fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, joints, and/or hips. Our workers' comp lawyers can fight for you every step of the way in proving your case and getting you maximum benefits and compensation as soon as possible.
At our firm, we can be your sword and shield in dealing with your repetitive stress injury, including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, also known as computeritis, involves painful inflammation and swelling of the hands, fingers, and/or wrists resulting from overuse, usually due to typing too long at an awkward angle.
- Tennis elbow is a condition resulting in pain and tenderness of the outer part of the elbow, and can occur not only from sports, but from the repetitive arm motions of mechanics or painters.
- Rotator cuff tears might occur when one's work involves repetitive overhead motion and/or lifting.
- Tendinitis develops when a tendon, or the sheath surrounding a tendon, becomes inflamed.
- Bursitis involves the inflammation of bursae, which provide cushions between tendons and bones throughout your body.
Overcoming Your Employer's Denial of Benefits
If you have filed a claim for workers' compensation and have been denied, you should contact the workers' comp law team at Percy Law Group, PC, right away so we take immediate and determined action to appeal your denial. The sooner we appeal or request a review, the sooner you can receive the benefits you deserve. We'll attack the initial decision to deny you benefits and work hard to establish your right to receive full, fair and complete benefits.
Don’t Wait to Get the Help You Need! Call (508) 206-9900 Now.
If you or someone you love has suffered a repetitive stress injury, regardless of what caused it, you should not hesitate to get the help that you need. At Percy Law Group, P.C., we are sympathetic to the plight of injured workers and we are completely dedicated to helping ensure their rights are protected. Call us today at (508) 206-9900 to request a free consultation with our firm. We can review your case and determine your best next steps. Click here to send us a message online.