Massachusetts Business Law Attorneys
Counseling and Representing Businesses Since 1987
At Percy Law Group, PC, our business law attorneys deliver comprehensive legal services to small and mid-sized business alike. In every business law matter, we are committed to providing high-quality service at a reasonable cost. With offices across Massachusetts, our business law firm protects our clients’ interests in negotiations, transactions, and disputes with third parties.
- Our Massachusetts Business Lawyers Can Help You:
- Select an appropriate legal entity for your start-up business
- Avoid post-closing litigation in a business purchase
- Create a well-drafted contract that prevents future business disputes
- Draft and negotiate a commercial lease agreement
- Assert and defend your rights in court if the need arises
- Address tax exemption issues, organizational documents, and more if you are a nonprofit
Taunton Business Attorneys: Guiding You to the Right Decision
Our legal team is well-versed in all aspects of business law, from contract drafting and employment law to matters of commercial real estate and leasing transactions.
- Our business law services include the following:
- Business Formation
- Buying a Business
- Selling a Business
- Foreign Judgments
- Noncompetition Agreements
- Business Litigation
- Nonprofit Organizations
Get Started Today with a Consultation
You know your business best. Our goal as business lawyers is to provide you with the legal information and support you need to successfully operate and manage your business. We are further dedicated to communicating directly with you so that you can make informed decisions at every step.
Whether you need help completing an administrative procedure, negotiating a legal agreement, or resolving a business dispute, you can contact one of our experienced Massachusetts business and corporate law attorneys for answers.
Call (508) 206-9900 or schedule a consultation online to discuss how we can help you pursue your business goals within the law in an affordable, effective, and timely manner.