Massachusetts Probate Law Attorneys
Put Decades of Experience in Your Corner
The loss of a loved one is an emotionally traumatic event. It can take a long time to adequately process your emotions and grieve your loss. During this time, the legal formalities associated with administering an estate are probably not the first thing on your mind.
If you have been appointed in Massachusetts as a personal representative, or as an executor in of your loved one's estate it is crucial to have someone who can navigate your loved one's estate through the probate process in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
For years, the Taunton probate law attorneys of Percy Law Group, PC, have provided trustworthy, personalized and affordable probate services to clients throughout Massachusetts. Our law firm has guided numerous estates through the probate process. We will focus on promptly resolving any outstanding issues as quickly as possible.
Cost-Effective Solutions: Assisting You Through the Probate Process in Massachusetts
Probate cases can be relatively straightforward or exceedingly complex, depending on the nature of the estate. Our law firm is adept at efficiently diagnosing the various issues involved in an estate and implementing a cost-effective strategy to facilitate the best possible resolution. Our lawyers take on all types probate matters, from the very simple to the complex, including:
- Dying without a will: If a loved one has died without a will, we can assist you with filing for estate administration under Massachusetts's intestacy laws.
- Real estate in probate administration: If you need to transfer or partition any real estate in order to resolve the issues associated with an estate, you also need an experienced real estate lawyer. We can help.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: Our Massachusetts guardianship attorneys regularly help clients pursue guardianships and conservatorships over loved ones who have become unable to care for themselves.
- Estate litigation: If you are involved in a dispute over a will, trust, guardianship or other estate planning or probate matter, we can help you seek a positive resolution.
- Estate planning and elder law: Our attorneys' extensive estate planning experience gives us an in-depth understanding of issues that may be relevant to your probate case.
Get Started Today With a Consultation
In addition to our main office in Taunton, our law firm maintains offices throughout Massachusetts for our clients' convenience. Whether you need help administering an estate or dealing with any other probate issue, call (508) 206-9900 or complete our contact form to discuss how we will help.
Don't wait to get help! Call our team to schedule a consultation today.