Massachusetts Elder Law Attorneys
Elder law encompasses topics of vital concern to aging individuals and their children and families, such as estate planning, Medicaid planning, elder care and more. The Taunton area elder law attorneys at Percy Law Group, PC, have years of experience offering knowledgeable counsel and representation in a wide range of elder law matters.
Call our firm at (508) 206-9900 or contact us online to arrange an initial consultation.
Providing Comprehensive Elder Law Services to Our Clients
We are here to assist you regarding your particular elder law needs, including with the following areas of need:
- Asset protection
- Health care proxies and living wills
- Powers of attorney
- Estate planning and complex estate planning
- Personal injury actions for nursing home negligence
- Long-term care insurance
- Preparation, review, or updating of wills, trusts and other existing estate planning documents
- Medicaid planning, including long-term care planning for vulnerable adults
- Guardianships and conservatorships for people unable to manage their health or finances due to physical incapacitation
- Inter-family deed transfers of homes and other creative plans for protecting real estate
Caring, Compassionate and Convenient Services to the Elderly & Their Families
At Percy Law Group, PC, the needs of our clients always come first.
An emphasis on service is reflected in the following conveniences:
- Evening hours as needed
- Convenient locations
- A multilingual staff
- Reasonable rates
- Willingness to meet with you at your home, nursing home, convalescent facility, or hospital
- Staffed to act immediately on requests for wills, trusts, and other estate plan documents
We will use our vast elder law experience to efficiently and cost-effectively address your questions and needs.
Contact Our Taunton Area Estate Planning Lawyers
The experienced elder law team at Percy Law Group, PC, is here to provide sound advice when it comes to your particular estate planning needs. We offer a comprehensive review of your options, advise you on the best course of action and create the documentation needed to accurately protect your interests. Contact our law firm online or call us toll free at (508) 206-9900 to schedule an initial consultation. We also have staff members who speak Spanish and Portuguese.
OUR LEGAL TEAM