Real estate law and real estate transactions in general can be confusing or intimidating prospects even for veterans of the scene. In order to make a beneficial closing and settlement, it always helps to learn more about the process, or just get a refresher course about it. Percy Law Group, together with the Realtor Association of Southeastern MA (RASEM), will soon present a live class about real estate procedures.
Important live class information:
- Title: Closing and Settlement (RE07R13)
- Credits: 2 CE credits
- Cost: FREE for RASEM members
- When: Thursday, February 16th, 2017, 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon
- Where: New Bedford Classroom, 651 Orchard St, #101, New Bedford, MA 02744
- Extras: Lunch provided following class
The class promises to cover a wide variety of concerns, interests, and regulations surrounding the real estate cycle. There will be discussions about deed procurement, sellers closing costs and responsibilities, those of the buyer, what documents are needed at closing, the broker’s role, and much, much more. Be sure to bring a notepad and a good pen, for the knowledge and insight presented at this event will be invaluable.
If you have any questions about the course or how to attend, you can:
- Call the Board Office at (508) 993-0406
- Email the RASEM at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact Percy Law Group, PC if you need a New Bedford real estate lawyer’s assistance with real estate law, transactions, or dispute counseling. Our law firm has been assisting the people of Massachusetts since 1987 and is backed by numerous appreciative client testimonials.